People with damp, wavy hair were frequently appreciated. However, for African American women, genuine hair cannot be braided in hairstyles. This issue is fixed by a human hair wig with waves. They may also get this haircut by wearing a body wig that doesn’t appear to be their real hair and doesn’t breathe. (20 inch body wave wig)
What is a body wave wig?
Wig body swing is also known as wig body wave. The hair market offers both synthetic and human body wavy wigs. Without a doubt, human body wave wigs are more expensive and superior. However, with the proper care, human hair wigs may last a very long period.
To produce a thick, thick human hair wig with body waves, a braid, lace, or lace with three or four wavy hairs is stitched into it.
Depending on the length of your hair, you may decide how many wigs you wish to wear. Choose three bundles, for instance, if you want your hair to be shorter than 20 inches. Four bundles of human hair are sufficient for a wig that is 20 inches long.
How to keep a body wave wig?
- Wash your own hair. Keep the braid as straight as possible if you have lengthy hair. Management is difficult. Remember that the hair must be knotted tightly. If not, the wig will just fall off your head. If you have short hair, styling is simple.
- Don’t do this step or wear a wig hat. Your hair can be shielded from harm with a wig cap.
- Put your head in the wig. After making the necessary adjustments, tighten the wig to keep it in place.
- Cut the ends of the unique lace. To secure the lace, use glue. It may be able to keep the wig in place and keep it from sliding. Additionally, some cosmetics might make your skin appear lace-like. (20 inch body wave wig)
- Choose whether to cut in the center or along the edges. You have the choice of adding a bun, half bun, or high ponytail if your wig is a wavy 360 lace front wig.
- Make your body wave wig straight and stylish. You are not at all pleased with the installation after it is finished. It may be trimmed to fit your hairstyle.
How to wash body wave wigs
- Get ready for the bathtub, hot water, shampoo, towels, and conditioner.
- Add the shampoo to the tub’s ready-to-use water. Mix thoroughly, submerge the body wave wig, and then wait 15 to 20 minutes.
- Using your fingers, hold the hair in place. Please refrain from twisting it since doing so will damage the hair cuticle. Detangles, covers, and detangles hair.
- Continue rinsing the shampoo off the clean wig with plain water. After that, combine the cream well with the clean water. Put the wig on body waves, then leave it in for three to five minutes.
- Use fresh water to rinse. Remember to clean the air conditioner system as a whole.
- Use a towel to wring out the excess water from your hair. Please use it gently; do not twist it.
- Air dry on foam support. Without cuticles or a drier, my hair is natural. Keep the temperature low while using a blower to prevent the fur from burning.
- To maintain your hair lustrous and healthy, brush it and spritz it with olive oil.
How long does a body wave wig last?
How you wear the body wave wig will determine this. Human hair wigs may last 1-2 years with proper maintenance. Keeping them in the appropriate atmosphere is part of proper care. As before, wash. Allow to naturally air dry. And drawn precisely or consistently. (20 inch body wave wig)
However, take care of your wig. Choose which hair to test. You can apply hair color on all wigs if that’s your preferred look.